Saturday, July 16, 2011

I'm still trying to get epub versions of my stories up on the site.  It hasn't worked as smoothly as I liked - still ironing out some formatting errors.  If I don't stress out and have a heart attack-ack-ack-ack-ack, they may be available soon.

Just for shits and giggles, here's the proposed cover of "Me and Devil Blues."

The picture is from clker.com, which hosts free clip art that anyone can use and modify.

Obviously, the story was only 3 pages and didn't need a cover, but sometimes guys just wanna have fun....or is that only girls?

Either way, I'm going to keep chipping away.  I know a lot of people carry around those little doohickeys and I'd like to accommodate them, if possible.

If you're reading and have suggestions for formatting or whatever, please comment.

I get so lonely.

No comments:

Post a Comment